View Singles in Birmingham
By clicking continue, I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Singles in Birmingham, did you know that 1 in 5 relationships start online? Expand your dating options by signing up on Match.com, the site thatâs responsible for more dates, more relationships, and more marriages than any other site. Once you subscribe, you could become one of the many Match.com success stories.
Get started today by signing up and creating your online profile. Then, you can browse through Birmingham personals to find your match, or expand your search by looking at the personals of singles from other cities like Jasper or Hoover. Once you become a subscriber, you can communicate with singles in Birmingham via email or chat. As you build your online relationships with Birmingham singles, you can also make the move to meeting in person! Just be sure to establish a connection and be safe.
5 Unique Ideas for Dating in Birmingham, AL
Birmingham dating can be fun, unique, and creative! Feel free to think outside of the box when coming up with first date ideas. You can also attend one of our Stir events if you want to meet multiple Birmingham singles at once! They feature fun, local, in-person events and activities, so check them out! Once you find a match, however, youâll probably want to go ahead and go out on a first date. Here are some great date ideas:
1. Visit the beautiful carved trees of âTinglewoodâ in Orr Park and walk along the trails of Montevallo.
2. Own up to your answer to âDo you want to get coffee sometime?â at an event at Hart & Soul Coffee Company.
3. Have a glass of wine or something more substantial at Chez Fonfon. There are many other great local restaurants as well, like Ollie Irene or Highlands Bar and Grill.
4. Gaze at unique masterworks at the Birmingham Museum of Art or the Vulcan Park and Museum.
5. Build a picnic basket together at Green Central Station, then enjoy the sun in Caldwell Park, Underwood Park, Hanover Park, or Rhodes Park.